Event Photographer in Toronto and GTA
You are not only hiring me for my skills as a photographer, you are also hiring me for my personality and professionalism in all situations. You are hiring me for my strong ability to remain calm under pressure, and my ability to capture key moments in all types of situations.
I am a very kind and calm person by nature, and I bring that composure along with me to all of my shoots. I always ensure people are as comfortable as possible on both sides of the camera, and I try my best not to stand out like a sore thumb. I use long zoom lenses as much as possible in an effort to not intimidate presenters and speakers.
What to Expect
- Provide quote for approval with itemized break down
- Confirm schedule, shot lists and locations
- Arrive at minimum 30 minutes prior to event start
- Shoot according to shot list and schedule
- Cover event as a whole – atmosphere, overall coverage
- Keep goals in mind ie make the event look busy, make sure everyone is having a good time
- Same day photo delivery is always an option (additional hours will be added to the day)
- All photos provided on USB, CD, or DropBox link (you don’t need DropBox to access the link)
- Basic editing done on all shots that require attention (correcting colour, etc)
- Link is available for up to 365 days, or until you confirm you have downloaded the photos
- Photos are always backed up on a separate server for 2 years for loss prevention